CHANGING LAND – WEBGIS PORTAL
With more than 5,000 employees , client provides engineering and operations and maintenance services that span the complete life cycle of infrastructure and managed asset projects. Managing an up-to-date landbase database is one of the major stumbling blocks faced by the geospatial industry across the world. NeST has been successful in helping its client to address this challenge through a commercial Land information database portal. The project aims at managing this portal which facilitates Identification, Production, Publishing and Maintenance of concurrent landbase database in a fast, easy and reliable mode.
- Design & Development of web application
- Technical Services
- Development Methodology: Iteration model
- Microsoft .NET Framework
THE SOLUTION DELIVERED FOLLOWING BENEFITS TO THE CLIENT:
- Intuitive search and mapping interfaces for easy view and query by users.
- N-tier enterprise database driven portal; capable of incorporating latest technologies available.
- Organization-specific custom profiles
- Capable of displaying geospatial data irrespective of the displaying device used by the end user
- Well-suited for state agencies, utility and engineering companies, construction, land development firms, marketing agencies etc
NeST IT, part of the US $ 200 m NeST Group, is a premier company specialized in providing software services and solutions to customers from diverse verticals like Aerospace, Banking &Financial Services, Insurance, Utilities, Healthcare , Manufacturing, etc. The company works with multifarious technology platforms, including Microsoft, Oracle, Open Source and legacy (mainframe), and combines domain expertise with proven skills in GIS, enterprise mobility and web technologies to create both custom applications and implement COTS solutions to meet the business requirements of its customers, which include start-ups, SMBs and Fortune 500 companies in equal measure.